The Fabmatics GmbH with head office in Dresden is an experienced specialist for the automation of material flows and handling processes in semiconductor factories, semiconductor process plants and other high-tech production environments.
Founded in 1991, the company has been successfully implementing customer-specific automation projects in the semiconductor industry for more than 25 years. This results in a strong market position, especially in the modernization of 200-millimeter semiconductor factories worldwide.
The range of services comprises a modular product range consisting of hardware and software for the automation of handling, transport and storage processes as well as solutions for product identification and localization. The range is supplemented by consulting and development services from the company’s own R&D department for the realisation of customer-specific solutions with a unique depth of individualisation and maximum functional reliability. Thus the Fabmatics GmbH has the singular authority to offer comprehensive solutions within the range of the material flow automation for the employment under pure space conditions from a hand.
The Fabmatics GmbH, including its subsidiary Fabmatics the USA Inc. in Sandy (Utah), is world-wide active and employs at present approximately 200 employees. Heinz Martin Esser and Dr. Roland Giesen are managing directors. The Fabmatics GmbH is member in the world-wide industry federation SEMI, in the high technology network silicone Saxony registered association and in the AND automation network Dresden.
more about us: www.fabmatics.com
Our company offers you:
- An attractive working area in a future-oriented industrial environment
- A corporate culture characterised by friendliness and respect
- Appreciation of your activities
- Long-term prospects and good career opportunities
- In-house development opportunities
- Openness for your ideas and innovations
- family-friendly working environment
- Comprehensive social benefits such as financial benefits, leave of absence and health promotion