Responsible use of the natural resources of air and water is the major global challenge of our time. DAS Environmental Experts has devoted its efforts to this challenge, since 1991.
We are a family-owned company headquartered in Dresden/Germany and represented worldwide with subsidiaries in Taiwan, China, Singapore, Argentina, Peru and the USA.
Togetherness, passion for environmental technologies and flat hierarchies characterize our family-run, international company. Together, we make a global contribution to environmentally friendly, safe and efficient industrial processes.
In addition to the balance of work and family, performance and joy, we therefore offer:
• Flexible Work-Time Models (Flextime, Part-time models)
• Offers for Health Management (Medical check-ups and screenings)
• Special Compensation and Additional Benefits (Participation in the Dresden Transit Authority work transit pass, Company pension )
• Promoting Education and Training (Yearly employee feedback talks,
Professional and personal development training classes)
• Pleasant Work Environment (Company-owned outdoor area with seating sections and swimming pool)
• Special Team Events (Yearly celebration of the company’s anniversary)
Why should Internationals apply to your company?
•We are a medium-sized growing company with more than 20 different nationalities, the opportunity to experience the benefits of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is particularly of great extent
•We aspire to become a platform for people who want to make a difference and develop themselves personally and professionally
•We offer meaningful work & challenging projects
•We are searching for authentic personalities who bring individual creativity and new insights, different ideas, and wider perspectives
What makes the company particularly interesting for internationals?
•International and friendly working environment
•The benefit of interacting every day with different cultures and nationalities
•Language courses (German as a foreign language, English, Chinese & Spanish)
•Nations Club and many other leisure activities & clubs to connect with colleagues
•Our swimming pool 😊
What measures are being taken to facilitate onboarding by Internationals?
•English speaking colleagues
•International cooperation like Intap
•Product training in English